Peppol E-invoicing allows an invoice to be issued, transmitted, received and processed electronically. All in digital format from the issuer creates it until the recipient processes it.
It is an integrated solution through a secure network and a standard format (Peppol).
That’s is why IMDA implemented the nationwide E-invoicing network in 2019 to help businesses improve efficiency, reduce cost, enjoy faster payment and stay green at the same time.
5 Steps to register E-invoicing
1. Ensure your company is registered in Singapore
2. Register your company on Peppol Network before 31 December 2020 by creating user account in the LinkFor network (Peppol Access Point Provider), Click to signup for new user account
3. Once you completed the signup. Please make sure that you click “My Profile” (shown below)
4. Update your company details and Upload Logo
5. Choose Accounting Software