Moneyworks Accounting Software
The MoneyWorks family of accounting software provides a range of feature rich but easy-to-use solutions for small, medium and large organisations. Whether you operate from home or have several hundred staff, there is a MoneyWorks solution for you.
MoneyWorks is the accounting software that can do the things the others can’t: from simple things like making your valuable transaction data easily accessible, through to the more powerful, such as being able to prepare complex three-dimensional weighted cross-tabulations on your sales data—it’s all about getting information to improve management decision making.
Moneyworks is robust, fast, and scalable yet simple and user-friendly, with an exceptional audit trail and top-quality reporting capabilities.
Build by SME for SME
MoneyWorks is exceptional Accounting Software build by SME to help SME businesses excel. It is feature rich, friendly and flexible, allowing you to structure accounts to meet your own needs.
Compliance with IRAS
MoneyWorks is compliant with IRAS e-tax guide, an IRAS Audit File IAF (Singapore) report can be printed directly from MoneyWorks upon IRAS request.
Comes with all necessary features & functions
– Accounting (Cashbook, General Ledger, Financial Reports, GST, Budgeting)
– Multi-Location Warehouse Management
– Batch Number & Expiry Date Tracking
– Item Pricing
– Read & Generate Bar Code
– Powerful On-screen Enquiry
– Forms and Report Customization
– Peppol Ready (e-Invoicing)
– No company limits
– Easy data migration
– API integration with other applications like POS system, CRM, e-Commerce or Payroll
With MoneyWorks Accounting Software, you will have a key opportunity to…
– Know what business units are making money and what are not!
– Manage your cash flow by tracking those slow paying customers or those who are not paying at all
– Minimize your problem associated with exchange rate change by allowing multiple currencies transactions
– Remove the stress out of accounting completely by recording all bookkeeping and financial data into system
– Save money to hire accountant and Free up your time by auto generate your quarterly GST return and yearly tax return. Even if you decide to pay an accountant, your preparation costs could be less because your book keeping records are recorded
– Eliminate mistake by automate your transactions at the same time free up your time to grow your business
Check out this video Introduction of Moneyworks Software
IMDA implemented the nationwide E-invoicing network in 2019 to help businesses improve efficiency, reduce cost, enjoy faster payment and stay green at the same time. This network is an extension of the International Peppol E-Delivery Network allowing businesses to transact internationally with other linked companies.
Moneyworks Accounting Software has been accepted as Peppol Ready.
Moneyworks version 8 – Gold, Now & Datacentre is now pre-approved solution under productivity solution grant (PSG) effective 25 Jun 2020. You can claim up to 80% of the qualifying cost.
Get a Quote or find out more about PSG
In addition, eligible employers for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) will receive a one-off $10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of the out of pocket expenses on qualifying costs when they sign up for Moneyworks PSG Package.
Interested with our solutions?
Please leave your contact for our consultant to get in touch.
For immediate reply, Call Anson @ 6983 6783 or 9457 3538 for quick chat!