System requirements for MoneyWorks 9.
– Windows 7
– Windows 8 and 8.1
– Windows 10
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows Server 2019
– Windows Server 2022
– Azure Windows Server Virtual Machine
For MoneyWorks Datacentre on Windows, a 64-bit version of Windows is required. MoneyWorks client applications are available for 32-bit and 64-bit on Windows.
– 10.12 (Sierra) *
– 10.13 (High Sierra)
– 10.14 (Mojave)
– 10.15 (Catalina) Requires MoneyWorks v8.1.8 or later
– 11 (Big Sur) Requires MoneyWorks v8.2.4 or later, v9 recommended
– 12 (Monterey) Requires MoneyWorks v8.2.4 or later, v9 recommended
MoneyWorks 9 is fully 64-bit on macOS, for both x86_64 (Intel) and ARM (Apple Silicon/M1) processors.
Subscriptions and software updates:
These require your computer to be able to access our secure server. Older operating systems may not be able to connect to a secure server using current security protocols (TLS1.2 as of this writing). If using an outbound firewall you may need to whitelist our domains *.cognito.co.nz and *.moneyworks.net.nz if your firewall blocks all websites by default.
Supported Mail Clients
If you wish to have emails sent from MoneyWorks to your local mail client, these are the supported clients:
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2011
- Microsoft Entourage
- Sorry but Thunderbird cannot be supported—it has no provision for automation. For other email clients that do have scripting support, there is provision in MoneyWorks to roll your own glue script.
- Simple-MAPI-compliant email clients, plus explicit support for
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2013